THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Discipline has always been my greatest enemy


Been a while..heck been forever since my last update..boredom pushes me to write again..

For the last 4 years i have been indulging in various sorts of food, carbonated drinks without any restraints and worry, only to suddenly realise December last year that I've become overweight, heck i was obese (although not near to "the biggest loser" level). So what happened? Looked for a gym while unemployed and joined it for a month, suddenly two weeks in, got a job offer, and never seen the gym or the people inside since. Alternative? Bought dumbbells and gym balls to work out at home. Went crazy with those for 3-4 days and then,

Taa daaa, those things collects dust more efficiently rather than being used for workout by me.

They say discipline and perseverence is the key to obtaining your desires, however, with 4 years worth of unrestricted indulgence, i'm having a hard time following the workout schedule, diet etc. Hence, I get demotivated and then accept that I am never going to be lean, and mean, or even get married, only to get motivated again and get disciplined for another 3-4 days, and the cycle repeats itself.

This post is to signify that I will do the best of my abilities to become more disciplined and persistant and get that lean body figure i've always wanted. Not going to care what other people say or think, i'm going to work hard for the cause that i think is right. I already lost 8kg from last year, whats to stop me from losing another 10? Myself thats what.

"SO TO ME! I SHALL NOT LOSE TO YOUR SELF DOUBT AND LACK OF PERSEVERANCE, I SHALL SUCCEED IN WHAT I WANT TO DO BY ALL MEANS, INSYAALLAH"

Thats all for now, ciaoo

p.s (the gap between my posts show all of you how undisciplined I am already..LOL)

0 comments: